- Dragnet target arcade game from 1955 complete in original box
- Featuring Jack Webb as Sergeant Friday
- Tin litho target is 11" tall x 13" wide with four spinning Police Target figures made of plastic
- Game includes dart gun and cork gun, each plastic construction, 6" long, emblazoned with Badge 714
- Four original darts are included, one cork
- Game is in fine condition with light wear from play including some light surface scratches on target gallery
- Original box is complete and in fine condition
- Also included:
Official Dragnet Sergeant Badge 714 in display box featuring Jack Webb as Sergeant Friday
Metal badge is 2.25" -- box bottom is an ID card for your wallet!
Plus Dragnet police whistle!
- USD $295 plus S&H
- Please allow $25 for insured Priority Mail delivery within the US.